Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Best wishes for 2008!

Hi all,

I would like to wish everyone supporting the classic gaming community a happy 2008!
I myself am looking forward to the coming year, these are my goo intentions for 2008 as far as revival studios goes:

- Complete VectrexOS asap + update with additional content throughout the year.
- At least one game release for Vectrex
- Make videos/trailers for my other finished projects.
- Continue work on Debris2
- Put the rest of my CHIP8 work online ASAP
- Start working on NES & VirtualBoy.
- Complete the personal section of the page (with info/photos of my collections, lists of good films/games/etc.)
- At least one game release for Colecovision/MSX
- At least one game release for Atari2600
- Release some more extension for DML (DMLVIDEO,MICROENGINE,DMLGUI,etc)
- Start working on a Nextgen 3D project (PC/PS3/360/PSP/WII/DREAMCAST)

I will ofcourse update you throughout the year on my progress.

No comments: